Our Vision is for Matravers School to provide the best opportunities for all those within the Matravers family.
- Constantly enhancing the quality of the school facilities that exist.
- Enhancing our Sports Provision through creation of a Sports Village on site.
- Improving our Arts Provision through provision of more diverse facilities.
- Extending our ability to provide facilities for the community.
- Removing temporary accommodation from the site.
- Enhancing the quality and diversity of the specialist teaching accommodation that we have.
- Accessing funding streams so we can to help us met our principles.
Over the last several years this includes:
- Installation of a fitness-suite
- Refurbishment of Learning Support area
- Installation of cycle facilities
- Installation of Astro-turf
- Installation of Outdoor sports lighting
- Creation of Sixth Form Seminar rooms
- Replacement roof Projects across the site
- Refurbishment of Main Block
- Building of new STEM Centre
- Installation of Climbing Wall
In total, spending over £11 million on the site.
Over the next few years we will continue to deliver our Site Masterplan to meet our aspirations.